Banana Loaf is a brilliant recipe to try out if you have overripe bananas. The riper they are, the better it will taste.
It is a very quick bake and is loved by kids too. You can serve it to your kids for a yummy breakfast with milk. The Banana loaf can be tried out in different varieties without nuts, with nuts and raisins or chocolate chips, whichever you think will be suitable for you. Let’s jump to the recipe.
Difficulty Level: Very Easy
Total Time: 40-45 Minutes
Preparation Time: 10-15 Minutes
Baking Time: 30 Minutes
La Banana Loaf
- Bread Tin
- Hand Blender (Optional)
- 2 Cups Rentio Wheat Flour
- 4 Mashed Bananas
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon Powder
- Milk (as required)
- 3/4th Cup Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- ½ Cup Salted Butter (Melted and Cooled)
- 1 Cup Walnut
- ¼ tsp. Baking Soda
Step by Step Preparation:
- Preheat the oven at 220˚ F
- Prepare the dry ingredients first by taking a large bowl. Add Rentio wheat flour, baking soda, and baking powder and sift them properly.
- Add Sugar, Walnuts (or Raisins or Chocolate Chips) and fold them with the dry ingredients well.
- Now add cinnamon powder to it and mix it well.
- Take another bowl and mash the bananas. You may leave them semi-mashed or form a smooth puree as per your likings. Add these mashed bananas to dry ingredients prepared in the first bowl.
- Add melted butter (at room temperature) and vanilla extract to the mixture and mix it really well until a smooth batter is formed. You may do it with a spatula or use a hand mixer for a smoother texture.
- Milk can be added in the last step to get softer and moist loaf. Ideal proportion is ½ Cup.
- Grease a Bread Tin with Butter and sprinkle some wheat flour in the tin.
- Pour the batter into the tin and bake it for 30 minutes in the preheated oven (Until the bread turns golden brown)
Your Banana Loaf is ready to serve! You may garnish it with icing sugar sprinkled on the top and with ripe banana topping.
Enjoy it warm or at room temperature.
Try it out this weekend and don’t forget to share your experience with us.