Are you a Dal lover? Do you love to have different types of dal recipes? Go on reading.
Rentio Tuvar Dal brings several occasions for Dal lovers to savor the delicious tummy-fillers. We’re here with an innovative recipe for you. Once you finish this read, you’ll want to try this recipe for sure!
Must-try Dal Recipes
Dahiwali Toor Dal Recipe
- ½ Cup Rentio Toor Dal
- ½ Cup Turmeric Powder
- ½ Cup Bengal Gram Flour
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- ½ Cup Onions (finely chopped)
- 1 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- ½ Cup Low-Fat Curd
- Salt to taste
- Soak the dal overnight or at least for 2 to 3 hours.
- Wash dal well and add Turmeric Powder and salt to it. Pressure cook dal for 2 whistles.
- Take a small bowl and combine Bengal gram flour and curd. Mix well.
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium flame to dry roast cumin seeds for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Similarly, dry roast onions for 1 or 2 minutes. If you see onion getting brown, you may add little water.
- Add cooked dal, chili powder, coriander powder, and cumin seeds powder to the pan and cook for 1 minute.
- Lower the flame and add curd-Bengal gram flour mixture, salt, and ½ cup water. Mix well and stir constantly.
- Garnish the dal with fresh coriander leaves & serve hot.
You may have this exotic recipe with a dollop of Ghee and with naan bread or butter roti for enhanced taste and flavor.
If you want to make a toor dal online purchase, we’re here!