Reading “Chocolate” itself brought waves in your mouth, isn’t it?!
Chocolate Chia Smoothie is not just yummy but healthier too, just like Rentio Toor Dal. Satisfying cravings become irresistible when you love chocolate but cannot have sweets because of Diabetes. If this is your situation right now then don’t worry, we got you here with a purpose!
This rich & creamy Smoothie recipe with anti-inflammatory ingredients helps lowering down blood sugar. Even if you are making Smoothie for the first time, you will feel confident once you are done with this recipe.
One thing common between this Chocolate Chia Smoothie recipe & Rentio Tuvar Dal is they are Diabetes-friendly!
- 1 ½ Cup
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- 1 ½ medium frozen banana chunks
- 1 ½ Cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter Powder
3 Step Chocolate Chia Smoothie Preparation
- Take a medium bowl and whisk together almond milk, chia seeds, and cinnamon. Let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes. This will make chia seeds swell and absorb the liquid.
- Now combine banana chunks, almond milk, cocoa powder, and peanut butter powder in a blender. You’ll get a well-combined puree.
- Take serving glasses and divide chia pudding equally among them. Top it with puree, serve chilled & enjoy!
As you have learned the recipe, aren’t you curious to see how it is beneficial for your diet? Here you go!
5 Perks of adding Smoothies to your Diet
- Loved by all age groups
- You add fruits and veggies to your diet with Smoothies
- Healthy Smoothies increases the dietary fiber and helps digestion
- Blending hides greens that are healthy but unattractive ingredients
- Smoothies are ready in minutes, fuss-free tummy filler! You can have this Smoothie for brunch or dinner.