Broccoli Stuffed Paratha makes for a yummy lunch-box recipe which can be wrapped for your kids as well as your spouse. India is countries where you find dozens of variations in paratha and Broccoli stuffed paratha are health-packed.
Let’s see the very easy recipe which you can make in a few minutes. This is the last-minute recipe you can try out any time you want.
Broccoli Stuffed Paratha
- 1 Cup Rentio Wheat Flour
- Oil or Ghee (to knead)
- 500 gm Broccoli (finely grated)
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Jeera Powder
- 1 tsp Amchur Powder
- Salt to taste
Before you start preparing the stuffing, prepare the dough first.
Knead the dough as you regularly do for chapatis. You may add oil or ghee for a softer dough. Once dough is prepared, put it into a vessel and cover it with a wet cloth to prevent it from drying and keep it fresh for longer.
- Cut the Broccoli heads into small pieces and grind it will in the mixer.
- Take grated Broccoli in a bowl & add Amchur Powder, Garam Masala, Red Chili Powder, Jeera Powder, and Salt and mix it well.
Tip: Broccoli contains a lot of moisture and so if you want the stuffing to be more softened, add 1 tsp of besan (chickpea flour) or maida (all-purpose flour) to grated broccoli and heat it in a pan and then mix all the ingredients once cooled.
- Now make small portions of the dough and make a small chapati.
- Add a spoonful of stuffing to the small chapati you just rolled and fold it well covering all the stuffing.
- Sprinkle some wheat flour on the tabletop and roll the thick stuffed chapati into desired size paratha.
- Heat a tawa on medium flame and fry the paratha with ghee/oil/butter, whatever you like.
Tip: Serve the Paratha with a butter cube or spoonful of ghee to savor it well.
- Take it off the tawa & Parathas are ready to serve with Chutney, Ketchup or Curd
Broccoli Stuffed Paratha is yummy tummy treat when made with wheat flour out of Rentio whole wheat grains. Buy whole wheat grain online India to derive the best quality flour at best prices now.